U-boot type II 1/72 in-box by Brett Green.

Zestawy, relacje z budowy, galerie ukończonych modeli, porady i problematyka modelarstwa szkutniczego.

U-boot type II 1/72 in-box by Brett Green.

Postprzez siara1939 » wtorek, 22 lipca 2008, 01:16

Z dzisiejszego "Update" na Hypper Scale:
http://www.hyperscale.com/2008/reviews/ ... ewbg_1.htm

Chetnie bym popatrzyl na jakas relacje z tego modelu.
siara1939

Korvettenkapitän PWM'u

Reklama

Re: U-boot type II 1/72 in-box by Brett Green.

Postprzez Arkady72 » wtorek, 22 lipca 2008, 07:47

siara1939 napisał(a):Z dzisiejszego "Update" na Hypper Scale:
http://www.hyperscale.com/2008/reviews/ ... ewbg_1.htm

Chetnie bym popatrzyl na jakas relacje z tego modelu.

Qchenka fajny ten model dwójeczki ( i temat dużo żadszy niż inne u-boty ). Może kiedyś ?
p.s. Podziwiam Twoje robótki.
Tworzona dziś przyszłość będzie naszą teraźniejszością!
Arkady72

WM2

Postprzez siara1939 » poniedziałek, 16 marca 2009, 12:28

Na forum AMP ukazala sie aktualizacja dotyczaca planowanego zestawu blaszek do typu II.

Pare fotek:
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek

Wycinek z tekstu:
"
Those of you who are familiar with the Type II model will see we have corrected the two major inaccuracies with the kit deck. Firstly the metal deck sections have been corrected to their true length. Have a look at the half-etch section at the front of the front deck and the half-etch section at the rear of the rear deck, and you may work out how we have done this (clue: the AMP metal deck sections extend over the half etch areas on the main deck).

The other major problem with the Special Navy deck is that their slots are way too short. The new slot length makes a big difference to the overall look of the deck.

I haven’t posted photos of the thick PE fret – we’re keeping that until the next update. We’re very happy with it, as we are with the other frets. But there is one change and a last minute addition we want to make to the thick fret. This means we’ll have to design the changes, get the film printed and sent to the PE company, then they have to produce it and send to us. Then we have to check it all over again. This will take about four to six weeks. This delay is most annoying, especially for only a few details, but we won’t put out the set until it is as accurate as possible.

The resin parts are produced now. All we need to do with them is build up a stock of resin parts that will suffice for the initial run of orders.

The instructions are half done now. They will be a step-by-step guide, with drawings included. They will be finished by the time we get our grubby hands on the second test sheet. The main plan will be printed in A2 size. This is designed now, and we have an acceptable quote for printing.

I know there are modellers who are anxious to get cracking with super-detailing their Type II model. Our apologies for the delay in releasing the AMP set. This is down to the extensive research and design required for the project, and the fact it is a multi-media set (PE, resin, decals, flags and plan).

On the next update I’ll post photos of the final frets. Back to the instructions…

Cheers,

Dougie"

Dla mniej oblatanych w englisz dodam, ze zestaw bedzie sie skladal z ponad 360 czesci na blaszce, czesci z zywicy, flag rukowanych na materiale, oraz zestawu kalkomanii- lacznie z kalkami na kola ratunkowe.
Przewidywana data wypustu- okolo 4-6 tygodni.
Wrzuce info jak bede cos wiedzial w tej sprawie...
siara1939

Korvettenkapitän PWM'u

Postprzez Tailgunner » poniedziałek, 16 marca 2009, 13:34

Wszystko co trzeba w jednym zestawie. Dla mnie bomba.Biorę bez względu na cenę.
Tailgunner

Postprzez epheli » sobota, 22 sierpnia 2009, 20:14

I jak wiadomo coś o tym zestawie waloryzującym, czy już, gdzie i za ile można go kupić :)
epheli

Postprzez siara1939 » niedziela, 23 sierpnia 2009, 11:42

epheli napisał(a):I jak wiadomo coś o tym zestawie waloryzującym, czy już, gdzie i za ile można go kupić :)

Jest do kupienia tu- ale dosc wysoka cena.
siara1939

Korvettenkapitän PWM'u

Postprzez goldie2 » niedziela, 23 sierpnia 2009, 20:12

Zakupiłem i nie żałuję. Zestaw waloryzujący na najwyższym poziomie. Model czeka na zakonczenie spraw bieżących, czyli BIsmarck 1:200 oraz U-23 w skali 1:400. Relacja pewnie nie prędko, ale na pewno będzie.
goldie2

Powrót do Szkutnicze